Google Assistant Apk
Here’s the Google Assistant APK 2017 finally! For any company besides the international giant the size of Google Assistant, it may not be harmless. Google Assistant is an incredibly strong tool ready to create your day a lot more efficient. Google Now will then provide you with a notification when you want to leave to come punctually. Google Assistant loves fresh content, so should you begin a blog, make certain to add new posts every number of days. When you do, Google Now will deal a reminder card once the time is right, or whenever you are approaching a specific area (should you specify a geofence in your reminder as against a time).
Google Assistant ANDROID FEATURES:
- Make quick phone calls on the go (“Call Mom”)
- Send text messages (“Text Sara I am running late”)
- Set reminders (“Remind me to buy a birthday gift for John”)
- Take a selfie (“Take a selfie”)
- Set calendar events (“Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9”)
- Play music (“Play jazz music on YouTube”)
- Navigate places (“Get me directions home”)
- Weather information (“Do I need an umbrella today?”)
- Receive updates on the latest news (“Tell me the news”)
- Your device must still meet the requirements in order to use the Google Assistant (Google Search v7.11 or higher and minimum memory requirements).
- You do not need this app to use the Google Assistant if you already have the Google Assistant on your device.
First of all, you need to go to the download page by clicking the “Download” button found above.
Once the download link is opened you need to wait 8 seconds.
After 8 seconds pass, you need to check “I Am Not A Robot”.
Below download button, you will find text written: “Download Our Offers” with a checkbox near it. Uncheck that box or download will not start.
After unchecking, simply click the download button and the download will start. Enjoy!
- Either you are using a PC or Android device, you first need to download APK file from the above link.
- Once you download the file, you need to transfer it from PC to your Android device via USB cable or any other possible way. Skip this step if you used your Android device for downloading this file.
- Locate the APK file on your Android device. Once you find it simply double-tap on it, then tap “Install” button. IN MOST CASES INSTEAD OF “INSTALL” BUTTON, A SECURITY WARNING WILL POPUP WHICH CAN BE REMOVED IN NEXT STEP.
- If you are unable to install, then you need to allow Installation Of Unknown Resourcefrom your devices’ settings. Follow mini-steps as written below:
1) First of all, you need to open “SETTINGS” of your Android device.
2) After opening device settings, you need to open the “SECURITY” tab.
3) You need to find an option for “UNKNOWN RESOURCES” in this menu. There will be a checkbox adjacent to this option. Tick that box, Confirm decision.
4) Now simply close that menu and once again try to install APK file, it will now be installed easily.