Apk Installer If you’ve used an Android device and frequented any Android publication before, you’ve probably heard the word APK at least once. Think of an APK as Windows’ executable files, except for Android. It’s a way to install an application on your Android device and has proven to be extremely useful so that you can skip the line and get a new update faster or even download an unreleased app.
Method One: Directly installing an app on Android
Directly Download APK Files on Your Android Phone
When you have downloaded APK files outside of Google Play Store, please be aware that your phone is authorized to support installing third-party applications.
By default, Android devices do not allow third-party apps installation, only those apk files that are sourced from Google Play Store are permissible.
Fortunately, you can solve this issue by going to “Menu” > “Settings” > “Security” > check “Unknown Sources” under setting.
Method Two: Install apps with professional program — Syncios Free Android App Installer
If you prefer a better way to organize your apps, you can use third-party versatile software to install APK on Android.
This is where third-party software comes in handy. They’ve got a reliable package manager for you to install apps easily and safely apk installer.
Step 1: Download Syncios Free Android App Installer to your computer.
The program will help you manage your Android files easily and freely, with which you can backup, install and uninstall apk files on your Android. Simply free download it and have a try.
Step 2: Connect your Android devices to the computer and Launch this Android App Installer.
Plug your Android into the computer and run Syncios. Then you will see the home page.
Step 3: Install your apk files from PC to Android to apk installer
To Install APK files to Android from PC:
Under My Device, click the Apps tab on the left panel of Syncios, and then click the Apps tab on the left panel. Hit “Install” button to import all APK files you downloaded from a website into your Android devices.
Download Instructions for Apk Installer:
In order to run Apk Installer on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Apk Installer for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is a top grossing award-winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Apk Installer for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Apk Installer on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Apk Installer for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Apk Installer for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.